Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Game of Thrones BestSeller Book Read by Jess

Hi Everyone,

As you see this is my blog where i wish to share my own experiences in different fields. Today I'm going to talk about Books which are essential part of my everyday life.

"A room without books is like a body without a soul" - Cicero

And this is true... As today technologies improve day-by-day and material thing are often changed by E-things, having room without bookshelves it's not unusual. But every real book reader would agree with me that reading material books make person much more sensitive. Let's get started and review Today's Best Seller Book - A Game of Thrones (written by George R.R. Martin)

This amazing book set includes 4 parts of the novel Song of Ice and Fire, which are well-known from the television series - Game of Thrones.

If you love fiction books like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc. I can say without any hesitation that this book will be your the most favorable one. I think that the secret of becoming it Best Seller is that when you start reading just simply can't stop it. Every chapter you read more and more you want to know about all the characters, kingdom intrigues.

This beautiful Book Set Costs only 16.55USD on Amazon and by my opinion is dreaming gift for every true fiction reader.



Reader Reviews from Amazon.com:

"The books are very interesting to read and always keeps you on the edge and one cannot wait to read the next page to see what happens next. I started reading them after I've started watching the TV series I can tell you that it's 10 times better."

"Incredible series of books. I decided to read them after falling in love with the show, and just like most other adaptations, the books are even better than the show."



"Excellent series. I never want to put it down! I can't wait to start watching the tv series as well."  

No comments:

Post a Comment